PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Adam Bozzetto Says Hi (October)


Hey guys, I just got back from a month in the states. I went to play LA, Burning Man festival, McAllen in Texas and New York. I always try and get some pic’s from the gigs. If your interested I have them up on my flickr so you can check them out by clicking here! Again burning man was crazy and the camp that I stayed at had a new stage to add to their two dome stages that were 60 foot and 90 foot. There was a huge video wall as well this year. I wish I had a video of myself playing this stage but I got a couple of video’s of Santiago and Bushido which you can check out here:

Bonus: Electric Soulside @ Burning Man 2010
 

Playing down in McAllen Texas, which is right on the boarder of Mexico, the guys loved cumbia. I think I remember seeing someone like Sinden or Congorock tweet about cumbia like a while back. But what the guys down there were starting to play was what they called cumbiastep. Just imagine Mexican cumbia music mixed with Dubstep. Kinda fun music, nasty side of Dubstep and party sounds of Mexico. Here are some links to my favourite two tracks which they gave me. 


Also, I've got a new EP coming out so I'll dabble in a little bit of self promotion at some point, but for now, heres a nice little teaser package to give you a feel for the EP. 

ADAM BOZZETTO TOP BILLIN TEASER
Inc singles 'Getaway', 'Lets See What It's About', 'I Want to be with Two' & 'Got To Have'.
Soundcloud


Adam Bozzetto.

No comments: