PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Tony Senghore



First things first, I wish to apologise on my behalf for the lack of posts recently but I am sure you will be glad to know we've got some big news to announce soon (REALLY SOON!), which is sure to blow your minds, so keep checking back people!
Secondly, I'd like to bring to your attention the awesome new "Score" EP from Tony Senghore, which I've been meaning to post for a while!
Set to drop on Fat! Records (the label of the infamous Chew The Fat! night) on monday, the EP is already seeing mad support from the likes of Kissy Sell Out and Style of Eye and who can blame them? Wether it's the acid stabs in "Oberhausen", the swirling, atmospheric "You're no good for me" or the insane "Skitzkrieg", this EP has a sound for every occasion, with Tony Senghore again showing why he is strongly regarded as one of the most forward thinking artists around.

If that wasn't enough from the Swedish mastermind, he has got his "Burnin" EP coming out on his very own Horehaus Records imprint on 1st Dec, with huge remixes from Audiofun, Lars Moston and (my favourite remix) Keith & Supabeatz. As a bonus, he has release his very own remix for you all, which you can grab below!


No comments: