PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Adam Bozzetto Says Hi (November)



Hey all. Not a whole lot has been happening in the last month. Calm before the storm I think! I personally have been finishing off some tracks for Potty Mouth Music. Hopefully a second release is not to far off in the future.

I do have a tonne of new music in which to write about however. The two that stand out are the new Strip Steve EP and Justin Martin and Riva Starr teaming up. The new Strip Steve EP.......Amazing. I like that there is a move to a more funky/disco sound with acts like Strip Steve, Boyz Noise, Fake Blood etc. It makes it easier for myself to play their music in my sets. Also a five track EP, not just two or three.  I think its kind off meeting a middle ground between what I guess I am used to as ‘fidget’ and Indie Dance/Nu Disco.

Strip Steve - AM/ FM

Also I am excited that the not minimal/not fidget sound (like the label Sound Pellegrino) is giving a new life to Justin Martin and Riva Starr. I remember all the tech house heads were the only people that would listen to Justin Martin. But now he is back. Here is my favorite tune from the two at the moment.

Justin Martin, Claud Von Stroke – Beat That Bird (Riva Starr-Re Chunk)
 
Talk this time next month!

Adam Bozzetto.

5 comments:

heheheheahaha said...

adam bozzetto destroys it once again with some mint tunes on offer and some dece descriptions!

Jas said...

He's my fave!!

Anonymous said...

dope

Anonymous said...

the bozz, such a cutie pie!

Sammy. said...

BACK UP LADIES