PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Adventures With Wongo :: Volume #3




 Heyo just a quick one today, last week was a masssiivee and sick night with Boy8bit, I'm still hurting. There was lots of penis showing, skirt flipping and all round looseness. With the added attendance of Bass Weazel and Little Fritter who just got back from his European tour!!! Also this month I have decided to give out 4 of my tunes for free. Full wackyness, scary dancefloor shit to test those mutha fuckers whether or not they have taken enough mdma that night.

So here they are:


Also this month I have a sick gig at the new BE club in new zealand!! Absolutely sick system and already a great following which will accommodate for another sick night in Auckland. So anyway, I recorded a mix last week at 3am to bring you a taste of what there is to come. This tingles a little bit of everything I'm into lately and want to bang out. I'm sure there's something in there for everybody. It also has some Pow! Pow! material which is a new duo I've started up with mastermind Raye Antonelli. GET INTO IT YO! !


EZ!
WONGO


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha sick!

Good tunes 2 :)