PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Adam Bozzetto Says Hi (January)


Hey all. Let's kick things off by throwing around a few tunes I like playing at the moment. Golden Bug’s newish track called Assassin first of all. I think I like it because it's hip hop meets electronica. Second I am back with a Riva Starr remix of the Gossip. I am not a massive Gossip fan but I think if you download this you will here the section of the song that caught my interest!

Assassin, Golden Bug
The Gossip, Love Long Distance (Riva Starr remix)

Moving on, every now and then I help out the Heap’s Decent guys. Heaps Decent is a label/collective of people that help underprivileged members of the community play and make music. It was started by Diplo and two Sydney guys, Nina Agzarian and Andrew Levins. To see more go to heapsdecent.com. It's amazing who they have gotten on board to help out so far, all of which you can see on their website. Anyway I was lucky enough to have Mad Decent’s artist’s Maluca come over to record some vocal’s and help write with one of the Heaps Decent rapper’s, D-minor. Was awesome to work with such an amazing artist like Maluca, which was definitely a highlight of last year, especially when she turned up with another Mad Decent artist Paul Devro! The track we recorded should be up on the Mad Decent Blog soon!

About 6 months ago I did a remix for an Italian group I am into called Pink is Punk. Just by chance I was in Jakarta when they were on the Indonesian Tour in December. I went down to the club to play with them and it was a great gig. It was the first time I had met them face to face which was cool. The gig was at Budda Bar (yep the same people that do those compilation CD’s) which is probably one of the best clubs I have been to in Jakarta. The night before I caught Aeroplane play there which was awesome. Here is the remix I did for the Pink is Punk guys if your interested.

Pink is Punk, It Must Be My Lucky Day (Adam Bozzetto remix)

Last thing is my new mixtape. There is a remix I did for Muscle’s on here which was done almost a year ago and was due to be released on Modular but we all know about the fall out that happened with Muscle’s and Modular. I would like to add that my personal experiences with Muscle’s were all positive. Also there a couple of new tracks which will be coming out on Potty Mouth Music next year. Enjoy!

Adam Bozzetto December Mix 2009 //


Adam.

2 comments:

Dominic said...

Great Read!

Anonymous said...

Like always :)