PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Adam Bozzetto Says Hi (May)


First off what I have been up to. I just got back from a 3 day trip to Wagga Wagga, NSW with Heaps Decent to go into the Riverina Juvenile Justice center. We wrote some tracks with the Guys in there and some of the boys were like seriously good rappers. DJ Levins and I have almost finished the songs and they will be available from the Mad Decent blog soon enough. The last time heaps decent went out to same center they took A-Trak with them and he has finished an amazing song with the kids. The song and video’s are all over on the Heaps Decent (heapsdecent.com) site. We can’t take any video’s from inside the center tho to protect the kids identity.

This is a bit geeky but I just picked up this bit of kit the other day. It’s the first dedicated Serato controller and I love it. It’s been out since November last year but I had never seen it anywhere until I saw it on Bass Kleph’s Facebook. I highly recommend it. I have used the korg nano controllers but they are just a pain in the ass compared to this. Everything syncs up perfect.

Music I have been listening to. I picked up the new Mr Flash EP today. So killer. I also found out today that Mr Flash produced one track on the new Mos Def album. There you go. Also Justin Martin is touring around at the moment so I have jumped back into the Justin Martin archives and have been pulling out some of his older tracks which I just can’t get enough of!

No comments: