PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Adventures With Wongo :: Volume #1

Reader Discression is advised... Bit late?

Ladies... Gentleman... Wongo here.

I thought the best way to introduce my "Rantus" is by labeling my favourite body part of the month, "The Labia Majora". This part has been known as many things over the past centuries, including "the side bit", "the greek tickler" & also the "ferret sniff". Maybe I have just made all that up but i think it's time for the male race to take back whats ours!

My now Monthly Phunkers event on the Gold Coast will be absolutely FILLED with some Labia Majora. To be honest, I was almost gonna change the name of the night but thought that the Government would try and shut me down. DON'T get me started on the government, that will be next months rantus maybe.

Phunkers will be at The Ruby Tramp, located in Surfers Paradise on the 25th of September. I purposely put it the day before Parklife because I knew I'd get a bigger turn out than a few thousand. So come in early to get your taste of that sweet sweeeeeeet Labia Majora. Headlining this month will be Danny T, the now no #9 ITM "Dj" in Australia (I sware we are also best mates), then Johnny Rad who is one of the head honchos at MOS/Hussle Australia. He will bring some Labia Majoras to a stop FO SHO! Next up we have WIll Jax a young west coast DJ from Adelaide who's been releasing some quality deep house and shiz nit. its gonna be hectizzle for shizzle.

FUCK I'M LATE FOR WORK NOW. Here's a toooone for ya'll, did up this little edit while I was on a plane somewhere, Just beefed it up.

Tom EQ - Tell Dem (Wongo Edit)

...and after all this!?
PHUNKERS 2!!! 25TH SEPTEMBER
W/ Danny T
Johnny Rad
Wongo
Will Jax
@ Ruby Tramp!!!

LOVE WONGO!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

haha keep this guy coming!

Anonymous said...

Very informative Wongo! :)

Sammy said...

The first thursday of every month. Keep checkin' back!