PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Hello Summer.


Having watched Fridgejet grow alongside my musical taste, knowledge and aspirations, its funny to sit around and ponder about some of the tunes that made my first love for electro and house. It's easy to laugh at some of the absurdly hard, head-banging floor fillers that I used to have maxed out on my I-pod, but I am of full understand that those 'old' tunes are where all my good memories are hanging out. Fast forward to the opposite end of the spectrum for now. I would like to consider that the tunes enclosed within this post will appeal to those who have passed a stage of adrenalin filled roller coasters in terms of their prefered music. No, not the more cultured ones, just those who have already beaten their elderly hearing to a pulp.

Remember the
Gossip? Well the guys that discovered them, Backyard Records (also responsible for Chromeo, Tronik Youth and The Similou) have recently launched an imprint label, Pin-Up Records, which has signed Swedish duo Kläder & Vapen (KOV). Pin-Up Records have given me blog friendly promo MP3s of their debut for the label and I'd say you could blast these audible goodies around the pool. in a sweaty club or on a packed train, all to promising avail. After you've begun consumption of these tunes, its likely you will notice a difference in taste from your average Fridgejet meal. Don't be alarmed. This music is good for you! If you enjoy, jump the links and nab the EP when it drops, these guys have something special!

KOV feat Anna Ternheim - What Have I Done (Extended Mix)
KOV feat Anna Ternheim - What Have I Done (David E Suger Remix)

KOV - Electri-Fi (Original Mix)
KOV - My Heart Still Beats for You (Radio Edit)

Kläder & Vapen on
Myspace Music and Beatport!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Orpheus said...

haha, im the same way!! it was all the heaviest bangers i could find. this is amazing though, loving the posts here! big up

Sammy. said...

I expect we are not the only ones, Glad you like!