PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Adam Bozzetto Says Hi (September)


Hey All! Adam Bozzetto Here.

I just got to the US about a week ago. First off I would like to say a massive thanks to Potty Mouth Music label owner,
James Amato, and his housemate who is also a killer Dj, Ori Kawa, for letting me stay at there house and for filling every need I have to eat all things American.

I just got back from playing the Root Society Camp @ Burning Man Festival with a bunch of the Potty Mouth guys. WOW. what an experience. But lets just keep this post about the music. I was lucky enough to play along side a host of killer artist like
Hatiris, Robb G and J E L O all from Canada, Will Bailey from the UK, Joachim Garraud from France and the Potty Mouth guys James Amato, Electric Soulside, Santiago and Bushido and TJR. It was great to hear 'our sound' and similar stuff going down in a 60ft dome stage in the middle of the desert. Just when you think that maybe the sound that you love is not so prominent any more you go to something like this and you know that things are still going strong. Thanks Root Society Camp for having us!

Here are some amateur vids I took from the party within the 60ft dome, but 'till next week, peace!

Adam Bozzetto.






-------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE ADAM BOZZETTO!!!