PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Get 'Nu Skooled'


We beleive this is Mowgli fucking Sydney.

 When we heard Mowgli's latest EP was coming out on Deadfish Records, anticipation struck. for the 'Nu Skool' release. He's cooler than the other side of your pillow and boy can the chap write music. He can also write words. Quite well in fact. Suits us, here's a bit about Mowgli from the man himself.

So....my real name is Michele Savasta, I'm Italian, but based in London at the moment.
I started producing when I was 15, I was really involved in the hip hop scene, so I bought a sampler and a keyboard and I had lot of fun doin beats that basically never came out of my bedroom...
Then I did d'n'b for few years and that lasted till I was around 24. Strangely now I don't like it anymore, it makes me anxious....too fast...
But I owe a lot to d'n'b, it's a very difficult music to produce, that forced myself to increase my production skills...
Now it's a couple of years I'm doin house, and I love it, I always loved it to be honest.....I still produce hip hop beats sometime and I wish I have more time to put some more energies into it, I always wanted to do a downtempo album, even just instrumental, smth that you listen when you chill on the sofa. One day I'll do it...


That's Mowgli. And this is the tune, courtesy of Discobelle. If you like it you do as your mum taught you and you purchase the whole, and very cool, Nu Skool EP from Beatport, right here!



 Sammy.


Photobucket

No comments: