PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Adam Bozzetto Says Hi (October)




I am just about to end my 6 week stay in the US. Just a quick thanks to LA house music legend Wally Callerio for having me stay the last week, showing me one of Tiger Wood’s houses, and taking me to the shooting range so I could shoot a .357 Magnum. You didn’t need to chant USA, USA, USA while we were there thought? Anyway here are a couple of the musical related highlights of the last 6 weeks.

San Francisco was awesome. James Amato and the crew organized a gig with Green Velvet and Mark Farina which was amazing. I wanted to run off with Green Velvets CD as a souvenir...hahaha. I was thinking maybe he won't notice if I don’t give it back to him after I took it out of the CD player. It was amazing that you could have two such big names playing at the same time on different stages at a gig of only about 1000 people. One guy who was also booked to play the gig was Sticky K. He couldn’t make it in the end but I heard his new Crookers remix the other day and it’s killer!



My gig in LA got shut down before I even got there! Something to do with fire escapes. But warehouse parties are definitely alive and well in LA. I guess I have only heard about Cinespace and Aoki’s parties on Hollywood Boulevard, I had no idea about warehouse parties. I went to one on the south side of LA and I didn’t feel like I was at rave at all. Hahaha. It was a great alternative to going to a club where they have stop serving alcohol at 2am, and didn’t have the dodgy aspects I normally associate with warehouse parties.

This was my song of the tour. I think I have played this song at every gig. It’s not so new so you might already have it. I am still getting a lot of use out of it!


Beni - Maximus (Harvard Bass Remix)


Adam Bozzetto.



No comments: